熟读|熟读这255个句子,就掌握了高中英语80%的单词和全部语法!( 八 )


当一开始被引入试场时,这些产品获得了极大的成功。
213. Alice returned from the manager’s office telling me that the boss wanted to see me at once.
奥里斯从经理办公室回来后告诉我老板想要立刻见到我。
214.My teacher encouraged me to take a summer course to improve my writing skills.
我的老师鼓励我上夏季课程来提高我的写作技巧。
215.Having in waited in the queue for half an hour, Tom suddenly realized that he had left his wallet at home.
排队等了半个小时,汤姆突然意识到他把钱包落在了家里。
216.You will succeed in the end unless you give up half way.
除非你中途放弃,否则你最后一定会成功。
217. Someone called me up in the middle of the night, but they hung up before I could answer the phone.
有人在午夜给我打电话,但是我还没来得及接就挂了。
218.She found her calculator where she lost it.
她在她丢失计算器的地方找打了它。
219.I know nothing about the young lady except that she is from Beijing.
除了她来自北京,我对这位年轻的女士一无所知。
220. As far as I know, they live in the same neighborhood.
据我说知,他们住在同一小区。
221. On top of the books is the photo album you’re looking for.
在书的顶部是你正在找的画册。
222.Maybe you have been to many countries, but nowhere else can you find such a beautiful place.
你可能去过很多的国家,但是你不可能在其他任何地方发现像这样一个漂亮的地方。
223. I failed in the final examination last term and only then did I realize the importance of studies.
上学期,我期末考试比较高,只有在那个时候我才意识到学习的重要性。
224. The old couple have been married for 40 years and never once have they quarreled with each other.
这对老夫妇结婚四十年了,他们一次架都没有吵过。
225.Only when your identity has been checked will you be allowed in.
只有你的身份被检查以后你才可以进去。
226.Not only is the teacher himself interested in football but all his students are beginning to show an interest in it.
不仅这个老师自己对足球感兴趣,而且他的学生也开始对足球表现出兴趣。
227. So difficult did I feel it to live in an English-speaking country that I determined to learn English.
我感觉在说英语的国家生活如此的难以至于我决定学英语。
228. Not a single song did she sing at yesterday’s party.
她在昨天的聚会上唱了不止一首歌。
229. I finally got the job I dreamed about. Never in all my life had I felt so happy!
我最终得到了梦想的工作。在我一生中我从来没有这样高兴过。
230. Don't be discouraged. Take things as they are and you will enjoy every day of your life.
不要泄气,对一切事情泰然处之,你就会享受生活的每一天。
231. When Mark opened the door, he saw a woman standing there. He had never seen her before.
当马克开门的时候,他看到一个女人站在那里。他之前没见过她。
232.I’ve phoned my sister three times today but her line was always busy.
我今天给妹妹打了三词电话,但是她的手机一直占线。
233.Telephones messages for the manager were left on her desk but she didn’t notice them.
给经理的电话信息被落在了她的桌子上,但是她没有注意到它们。
234. Let's keep to the point or we will never reach any decisions.
让我们坚持这个观点,否则我们不能达成任何协议。
235. Sarah, hurry up. I’m afraid you can’t have time to get changed before the party.
Sarah,快一点。恐怕你在晚会之前没时间换衣服了。
236. According to the art dealer, the painting is expected to go for at least a million dollars.
据这个美术经销商估计,这幅画预期价值至少达100万美元。
237. The house could fall down soon if no one does some quick repair work.
如果没有人做一些快速修复工作,这座房子马上就会塌了。
238. More patients have been treated in hospital this year than last year.
今年比去年有更多的病人住院治疗了。
239. Sales of CDs have greatly increased since the early 1990s, when people began to enjoy the advantages of this new technology.
CD的销量是从人们开始享受这种新技术的20世纪90年代早期开始就大幅增长。
240. The discussion came alive when an interesting topic was brought in.
当一个有趣的话题出现时,议论就又活跃起来了。


推荐阅读