熟读|熟读这255个句子,就掌握了高中英语80%的单词和全部语法!( 七 )


我正在洗脸这时突然有人敲门。
180. I will have finished my work by the end of next week.
下周末为止我就完成我的工作了。
181. Tom ought not to have told me your secret, but he meant no harm.
汤姆本不该告诉我你的秘密,但是他没有恶意。
182. We offered him our congratulations on his passing the college entrance exams.
他一通过大学考试,我们就祝贺了他。
183. His father sent him to study law, but instead he developed his love for the theater.
他父亲送他去学习法律,但是他却对戏剧产生了热爱。
184. With two exams to worry about, I have to work really hard this weekend.
由于担心两场考试,我这周必须努力学习。
185. Not having received a reply, he decided to write again.
没有得到回复,他决定再写一封信。
186. I’m so sorry that he should be so careless.
我很抱歉他竟然如此粗心。
187. Not until I began to work did I realize how much time I had wasted.
直到开始工作,我才意识到我浪费了多少时间。
188. While you are reading, it is a good idea to make a mark where necessary.
当你阅读的时候,在需要的地方做个标记是个好主意。
189. Father advised me not to say anything until asked at the meeting.
爸爸建议我在会议上让说话再说话。
190. The film brought the hours back to me when I was taken good care of in that far away village.
这部电影把我带回了在e 遥远的山村被好好照顾的时光。
191. If the dictionary is not yours, who else’s can it be?
如果这部字典不是你的,它会是谁的呢?
192. We thought of selling this old furniture, but we have decided to hold on to it. It might be valuable.我们本来想卖掉这件旧家具的,但是我们已经决定留下它了,它可能有价值的。
193. Meeting mu uncle after all these days was an unforgettable moment, one I will always treasure.咋那些年后见到我的叔叔是个难忘的时刻,我将永远记得这个时刻。
194. News reports say peace talks between the two countries have broken down with no agreement reached.
新的报告说两国之间的和平谈话破裂了,没有达成新的协议。
195. To enjoy the scenery, she would rather spend long hours on the train than travel by air.
为了享受风景,我们宁愿长时间是坐火车而不是坐飞机。
196.Itis the ability to do the job that matters not where you come from or what you are.
做这项工作的能力和你来自哪里或者你从事什么都没有关系。
197. My name is Robert, but most of my friends call me Bob for short.
我叫罗伯特,但是我的大多数朋友都简称我鲍勃。
198.Email, as well as telephones, is playing an important part in daily communication.
电子邮件和电话在日常生活中扮演着重要角色。
199.As we joined the big crowd I got separated from my friends.
当我们加入人群的时候,我和我的朋友走散了。
200.The car accident was similar to the one that happened in 1973.
这场车祸和1973年发生的那次相似。
201. Everyone was surprised to see the buildings finished so soon.
大家看到这些建筑这么快就建成了都赶到很惊奇。
202. They were happy to hear the work already done.
听到工作已经完成,他们感到很高兴。
203.I prefer staying at home watching TV to going shopping out.
我更喜欢呆在家里看电视而不是出去买东西。
204. The film reminded him of what he had seen in Paris.
这部电影使他想起在巴黎的所见所闻。
205.They realize that it is of great value to record and teach them to the young generation.
他们意识到把它们记录下来教给年轻一代很重要。
206.The doctor advised me to take more exercise.
医生建议我多做锻炼。
207. Work harder and you will find it not difficult to learn.
更努力的学习,你就会发现学习并不难。
208. You can’t stop him doing what he wants.
能不能阻止他做自己想做的事情。
209.Faced with a difficult situation, Tom decided to ask his boss for advice.
面对困境,汤姆决定向他的老板寻求建议。
210. Accustomed to climbing the steep mountains, he had no difficulty reaching the top.
因为习惯了怕陡峭的山,他毫不费力地跑到了山顶。
211.The purpose of new technology is to make life easier, not to make it more difficult.
新科技的目的是使生活变得更容易而不是更困难。
212. When first introduced to the market, these products enjoyed greatest success.


推荐阅读